Christian Pre-School in Avon IN
Preschool Program Options Include:
|Pre-K3||Tues / Thurs||Half Day||8:00a-11:30a|
|Pre-K3||Tues / Thurs||Full Day||8:00a-3:00p|
|Pre-K3||Tues/Thurs half + one full day||Half +1 Full Day||Mixed|
|Pre-K3||Tues/Thurs + two full days||Half +2 Full Days||Mixed|
|Pre-K3||Mon- Fri five full days||Full Days||8:00a-3:00p|
|Pre-K4||Mon-Wed-Fri half days||Half Day||8:00a-11:30a|
|Pre-K4||Mon-Wed-Fri full days||Full Days||8:00a-3:00p|
|Pre-K4||Mon-Wed-Fri + one full day||Half +1 full day||Mixed|
|Pre-K4||Mon-Fri five full days||Full Days||8:00a-3:00p|
God Loves Kids!
Our principles for Private Preschool Education in Avon, IN are founded on what God thinks about children- and He is amazingly clear that He is unconditionally and wholeheartedly in love with them! He created them in His image and has a plan for each of their lives! (Psalm 139)
The Guiding Principles of our Christian Pre-School Program
We believe we are most effective when we:
- Align ourselves with God’s developmental design by recognizing that young children think, grow and learn in unique ways and plan for age-appropriate strategies and experiences that reach their hearts and minds.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with families as we partner together to shepherd the hearts and minds of students. Parents are a child’s first and best teachers- they are invaluable!
- Model God’s unconditional love and grace while upholding biblical Christian values. If we need grace on a daily basis, why wouldn’t our kids need it too?
- Implement developmentally and age-appropriate researched practices based on how young children learn and grow. Children are not little adults. They have unique ways to learn and grow as they discover who God is creating them to be!
- Teach to the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive. We are holistic beings created in the image of God and we learn best and are healthiest when our growth is encouraged and fostered in multiple areas.
- Provide activities that include both teacher-guided instruction and child-initiated exploration. This includes large group, small group, centers, quiet time, recess, and opportunities for individual and collaborative experiences.
- Allow for play as a vital part of the young child’s learning experience as they experience God’s world, express themselves, learn to make friends, regulate behaviors, and foster imagination.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Come see for yourself. We’d love to meet you join us for one of our upcoming Open Houses. Find the details and register here. We look forward to meeting you soon!