KCS Admissions Criteria
Kingsway Christian School partners with families to glorify Christ though faith-inspired learning and leadership.
Kingsway Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Kingsway Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
If KCS receives more applications than available openings in a given class, the following criteria are considered by the Board of Directors:
- Child of a staff member
- Students currently attending KCS (if necessary, number of years attended)
- Missionary families on furlough
- Siblings of students (both current and alumni)
- Academic readiness for Kingsway Christian School curriculum
- Need for and availability of Tuition Assistance
- Status of their account if the family is currently enrolled
If a grade level is filled, a waiting list will be created. First consideration will be given to the student who is on the list the longest.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT ADMISSIONS SERVICES
For a visual of the “Road to Admissions” click here.