KCS believes the theatrical arts will enhance the academic and social development of our Grade 5-8 students by providing opportunities to explore skills related to public speaking, expression, dance and choreography, voice projection, visual arts and music. The dramatic arts stimulate imagination, creativity, reasoning, expression and communication.
Some of Kingsway’s past productions include:
- Disney’s Frozen Jr.
- Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang Jr.
- Singin’ in the Rain Jr.
- Disney’s Aladdin Jr.
- Disney’s Mulan, Jr.
- Disney’s High School Musical, Jr.
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Jr.
- Willy Wonka, Jr.
- Annie, Jr.
- Seussical, Jr.
- The Adventures of Peter Rabbit and His Friends
- Schoolhouse Rock – Live
Steps for KCS 2020-2021 Theatre Involvement:
- View the upcoming KCS Theatre Parent Information Video. We have decided to cancel the in-person meetings.
- Complete the KCS Theatre Information form.
- Read and sign KCS Theatre Student-Parent Contract & Photo/Video Release. Auditions will be recorded and the musical will be photographed to help promote our production.
- As a drama parent, consider volunteering to help. Complete the KCS Theatre Parent Volunteer Form.
- Sign-up for an KCS Cast Audition / Crew Interview Appointment.
-Main Cast Audition Sign-ups
-Crew Audition Sign-ups
-3 & 4 Grade Audition Sign-ups(If you cannot make an audition or interview, please record and submit a Flipgrid Digital Cast Audition or Crew Interview by Oct 6.)
For questions about this year’s process please contact Craig Tenaglia at firstname.lastname@example.org, KCS Theatre Director.