Excellence in Education
At Kingsway Christian School, our goal is excellence in education.
This excellence means not only laying a solid academic foundation for our students, but building up the next generation to be the social and spiritual leaders in our community. The excellence we strive toward does not come through the effort of teachers alone. It takes a full crew of community members, businesses, churches, and families… and you are an important part of the building process.
For more information, call 317.272.2227 or contact our main school office.
Fine Arts and PE Fundraiser
Support the KCS Fine Arts and PE Departments
Kingsway Christian School (KCS) is known as a frugal and careful spender. We have the privilege to encourage student learning through STEM programming, and our donors and parents joined us generously! Our STEM certification is presently pending at the Indiana Department of Education.
This year, we are asking for donors to consider blessing KCS in a new way.
A new fund has been established for replacement and extension of our Fine Arts and PE programs. These programs have not seen significant improvements in equipment for over 15 years.
Here is a list of items to be adopted, or jointly funded (amounts to just over $45,000):
- $3,550 Kiln
- $2,750 (each) 2 Keyboards
- $17,000 A Piano lab for students to learn to keyboard the piano
- $3,000 Theater equipment for storage and organization of resources
- $2,500 Musical instruments for band
- $9,000 Wenger chairs for band
- $600 CD players for music class
- $3,000 for PE equipment
- $1200 storage area improvements for PE
STEM Lab Donations
Support STEM at KCS
Your donation funds STEM educational experiences at KCS. Thank you!
Scholarship Granting Organizations (SGOs)
We are excited to participate in the Indiana School Choice Voucher Program.
As part of the program, we also offer scholarships to incoming students through a scholarship granting organization, or SGO. Donors to this fund are eligible for a 50% credit against their state tax liability for contributions made to an SGO.
The best way to donate is online. Please check out the organizations listed below to make a donation.
If you prefer, you can also mail your completed form and donation to Kingsway Christian School, Attn: Development Office, 7979 E. County Road 100 N., Avon, IN 46123.
Support families in their desire to provide a Christian education for their children.
Everyone needs help at some point in life. The tuition assistance program allows you to donate directly to families needing assistance to attend KCS. For more information, call 317.272.2227.
Support our annual Christmas offering for our staff and faculty who are committed to loving and ministering to every child at KCS.
Staff receive their Christmas gift along with a card listing the individual, family or business that made their gift possible.
Community Educational Partnerships
We are thankful for the local organizations that donate a certain percentage of their sales/revenue to our school.
Community educational partnerships are a simple way you can help our school earn money while engaging in your normal everyday shopping activities. Some partnerships include:
- Box Tops for Education – Every box top that you clip and turn in to the school office is worth 10 cents to our school.
- Amazon Smile – Convert your Amazon account to Amazon Smile: that’s it! We get a check from Amazon for .5% of all purchases through Amazon smile. Just go smile.amazon.com to get started: Then search for Kingsway Christian School, Inc. Avon, IN and select us as your preferred Amazon Smile charity. Your cost does not change and KCS gets the benefits. Tell everyone you know!
- Kroger – Shop and swipe your Plus Card for Community Rewards. Our account number is YK111.
Making a Difference Foundation
Why have our teachers and staff made the choice to work here for less salaries than their public sector counterparts?
Because they believe in the ministry and mission of KCS and want to help further the Kingdom. KCS uses the interest from these donations to increase teacher and staff salaries on a longterm basis.
For more information, call 317.272.2227 or contact Bill Watson.